Certificate IV in Retail Management
National Course Code: SIR40316
Climb to the top of the ladder in your retail career. Build on your existing retail training or customer service experience with this nationally recognised Certificate IV in Retail Management, providing you with the skills and experience youll need to operate at management level.
Taught by professionals with up-to-date industry knowledge, you will learn:
- How to manage a small shop or a section or department of a larger retail operation
- Skills to manage technical financial duties
- Staff management and hiring
- Training and supervision
- How to manage inventory
- How to position a business to operate at a profit
- E-commerce skills
- How to manage a retail operation during downtime periods
Both business-to-client and business-to-business retail management skills will be taught.
Successful completion of the Certificate IV in Retail Management can lead to management roles in a wide range of retail businesses.
This retail training course is usually studied on-campus and full-time but there may be flexible options available. It may be suitable to study as part of a Traineeship.
This course is currently available at 28 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day