Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
National Course Code: SIS20115
Turn your passion for sport into a rewarding career with the nationally recognised Certificate II in Sport and Recreation.
You will learn how to:
- Work in customer contact roles at venues such as sport and aquatic centres
- Assist with activity sessions
- Respond to emergency situations
- Develop your sport industry knowledge
- Provide quality service
You can also take advantage of TAFE NSW state-of-the-art facilities. Our students receive practical, hands-on experience so that they are ready for work in this active industry.
The Certificate II in Sport and Recreation can lead to careers in:
- Aquatic Leisure Centre Assistant
- Retail Assistant
- Facility Assistant
- Customer Service Assistant
- Community Recreation Activity Assistant
- Grounds Person
- Leisure Assistant
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time