Certificate IV in Sport and Recreation
National Course Code: SIS40115
The Certificate IV in Sport and Recreation will give you the skills and knowledge to get your career moving!
You will learn the science and art of fitness, including how to:
- Instruct advanced exercise programs
- Apply anatomy and physiology to advanced personal training
- Devise evidence-based practice to exercise programs
- Implement injury prevention strategies
Our Certificate IV in Sport and Recreation graduates go on to rewarding careers as:
- Advanced Personal Trainer
- Fitness Services Coordinator
- Personal Training Manager
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.