Diploma of Fitness (Fitness Service Coordination)
National Course Code: SIS50215
Ready to change the lives of your clients? The Diploma in Fitness is for fitness practitioners who want a fulfilling career in this health-conscious industry.
You will learn how to:
- Apply science based practice to exercise programs
- Apply anatomy and physiology to advanced personal training
- Implement injury prevention strategies
- Develop small business skills to help you run fitness business
Plus, our state-of-the-art fitness facilities will give you the practical experience you need in a gym environment.
Our Diploma of Fitness students go on to rewarding careers as a:
- Advanced Personal Trainer
- Fitness Services Coordinator
- Personal Training Manager
Ready to take your next step? Talk to our team today about your career in fitness.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.