Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Fitness (Fitness Service Coordination)
National Course Code: SIS50215
Ready to change the lives of your clients? The Diploma in Fitness is for fitness practitioners who want a fulfilling career in this health-conscious industry.
You will learn how to:
- Apply science based practice to exercise programs
- Apply anatomy and physiology to advanced personal training
- Implement injury prevention strategies
- Develop small business skills to help you run fitness business
Plus, our state-of-the-art fitness facilities will give you the practical experience you need in a gym environment.
Our Diploma of Fitness students go on to rewarding careers as a:
- Advanced Personal Trainer
- Fitness Services Coordinator
- Personal Training Manager
Ready to take your next step? Talk to our team today about your career in fitness.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training