Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism
National Course Code: SIT40116
Embark on a global career with our nationally accredited Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism. Learn from seasoned travel professionals about how to create life-changing experiences for your clients in this growing industry.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course-work, you will learn to:
- Build customer relationships
- Operate tours
- Construct airfares
- Interpret product information
- Market travel and tourism destinations
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal qualities and skills needed to get ahead in this field:
- Communication skills to connect with clients
- Customer service, collaboration and consultation skills
- Patience and attention to detail
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will equip you with:
- National recognition as a qualified travel consultant
- Strong foundation for an exciting pathway to higher level qualifications
GROW YOUR CAREER
Continue your education adventure with further study:
- Diploma of Travel and Tourism
- Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
Tourism is one of five key 'super-growth sectors' driving new jobs and growth in the economy over the next decade. It is a key driver of the Australian economy.
Tourism is a $100 billion industry (total revenue for the last financial year) and accounts for 10% of Australia's exports. There is an estimated shortage of 38,000 workers in this sector.
This course is currently available at 8 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day
- Study Online