Statement of Attainment in Food Handling
National Course Code: SITSS00050
The nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in Food Handling provides you with practical skills for food handling work. Learn to use hygienic practices and take measures to prevent food contamination.
This is a fully government subsidised course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Get a head start in the hospitality or tourism industry and through theory and practical course work learn to:
- Follow hygiene procedures and identify food hazards
- Prevent food contamination
- Report personal health issues likely to cause a hygiene risk
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Hygiene awareness
- Collaboration skills
- Communication in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to multi-task
- Time management and organisation skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment qualification
- A strong pathway to continue your study and enhance your career opportunities
- Credit toward a full qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with:
- Statement of Attainment in Food Safety Supervision
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
- Entry level cafe hand
- Kitchen Hand
- School canteen volunteer
- Sports canteen/barbecue volunteer
This course is currently available at 21 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.