Statement of Attainment in Food Safety Supervision
National Course Code: SITSS00051
The nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in Food Safety Supervision prepares you for a career in the hospitality industry. Learn to ensure the safety of food prepared, served and sold to customers, and to minimise, remove and report hazards.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Complete food safety monitoring processes and complete documents as required
- Clean and sanitise equipment, surfaces and utensils
- Report incidents of food contamination resulting from personal health issues
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Attention to detail
- Good comprehension skills
- The ability to follow safety policies and procedures
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A pathway to further study in the hospitality industry
- NSW Food & Safety certificate ($30 at student's cost additional to fees) issued by TAFE NSW
- Credit toward a full qualification
- Specialist skills that will advance your career in the hospitality industry
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with a TAFE NSW hospitality pathway:
- Certificate II in Cookery
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field? This Statement of Attainment gives you a strong foundation to succeed in your chosen trade.
Explore your options and discover the full range of TAFE NSW Building and Construction courses on offer.
Graduates who complete a full qualification in the commercial cooking industry go on to roles including:
- Food safety handler
- Kitchen hand
- Kitchen manager
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded