Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
National Course Code: TAE40116
Put your industry expertise to work and get qualified as a professional trainer with the nationally accredited Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Learn the skills behind course design, develop the flair for engaging delivery and get set to skill the workforce of the future.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Design and develop learning programs
- Identify student needs and tailor training delivery
- Plan assessment activities and processes
- Assess competence
- Organise and facilitate learning in your workplace to pass on your industry expertise
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Strengthen the personal and professional qualities needed as a trainer:
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Comfortable working with others and reporting to a manager or supervisor
- Comfortable presenting to small and large groups
- Adaptable to change and challenges
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with the:
- Nationally recognised trainer qualification the minimum requirement to teach and assess vocational education and training (VET) in Australia
Success in this course will enable you to join the VET sector as:
- Enterprise trainer or assessor
- Learning product developer
- RTO trainer or assessor
- Workplace trainer or assessor
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your study and practice further with the training pathway dual qualification:
- Diploma of Vocational Training and Education
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
Over the next five years to 2023, an anticipated 10,000 job openings will become available.
Almost every job in every industry involves an element of workplace training as well as assessment of competence or ability. This means that you will be benefit from the transferable skills gained through this course and be able to apply them in any job you have.
This course is currently available at 44 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening