Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
National Course Code: TAE50116
Are you passionate about helping others learn within a vocational education and training (VET) environment? TAFE NSW's nationally recognised Diploma of Vocational Education and Training provides you with the essential knowledge and skill to become a qualified practitioner.
Learn from our expert trainers how to implement learning strategies and:
- Design training and assessment resources to meet workplace capability requirements
- Incorporate innovative learning practices
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Lead, give advice and mentor others
Our graduates go onto a range of rewarding careers, including:
- Senior Training Officer
- Learning Officer
- A position delivering training and assessment services, usually within a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
The Diploma of Vocational Education and Training can be studied on-campus, online or a combination of both; meaning you can study via correspondence, online or work-based.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong