Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice
National Course Code: TAE80113
The nationally recognised Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice will enable you to apply advanced skills and methodology to adult learning.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Analyse and apply specialised adult literacy and numeracy teaching practices
- Develop the English language skills of adult learners
- Implement and evaluate the delivery of adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
Graduates go onto career opportunities in various organisations, such as:
- Practitioner, Workplace English Language and Literacy (WELL) program
- Teacher, Language, Literacy and Numeracy Program (LLNP)
- Concurrent assistance teacher, training organisation
- Adult literacy and numeracy teacher, training organisation
- Trainer and assessor, training organisation
- Program coordinator, adult community education organisation
Talk to us today about your career goals in this specialised field.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training