Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Logistics
National Course Code: TLI21815
Be in supply and you will be in demand when you study the Certificate II in Logistics.
An entry level, nationally recognised qualification our certificate course will give you the basic knowledge and skills you need to start your career in this global industry. You will learn how to:
- Deliver customer service
- Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- Follow work health and safety procedures
- Work in socially diverse environments
Graduates of this qualification go onto roles such as a Logistics Support Officer or Logistics Clerk.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong