Diploma of Logistics
National Course Code: TLI50415
The nationally accredited Diploma of Logistics will help you to make the move into leadership. Become a supply and distribution manager, logistics manager or supply chain manager and take advantage of the explosion of job opportunities the industry is experiencing.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn how to:
- Leadership skills to manage teams
- Data analysis
- Organise the safe, efficient storage and distribution of goods
- Analyse and address logistical problems
- Plan transport routes
- Solve complex problems
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop skills that will help you get ahead in this field:
- A logical and systematic approach
- Time management
- Ability to think critically with an investigative mind
- Strong interpersonal skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Diploma level
- Skills to apply for management and leadership roles
- Pathway to a degree qualification
Career outcomes and job roles:
- Supply and Distribution Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further:
- Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma in Deployment Logistics
- Advanced Diploma in Material Logistics
- Bachelor of Business with TAFE NSW Degrees
Strong forecasts for freight activity across NSW are driving development of business and logistics hubs, increasing employment opportunities for logistics workers.
The past several decades have seen globalisation launch logistics to the forefront of business operations. With digitisation companies now compete globally while customers expect fast delivery.
Experts suggest that data will play the most crucial role in shaping the future of logistics over the next five years.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed