Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Customs Broking
National Course Code: TLI50816
The Diploma of Customs Broking is for those in customs roles who want to advance their career.
Taught by innovative, logistics professionals you will learn how to build your network, find job placements and understand the complexities of the transport and logistics industry.
You will also learn essential skills in importation, such as how to:
- Analyse, advise on and carry out integrated border clearance transactions
- Determine import/export prohibitions/restrictions
- Determine origin of goods and apply preference schemes or free trade agreements
- Comply with biosecurity border clearance
Talk to us today about how further study can take your career to the next level.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Part Time Evening