Course Info - TAFE NSW
Advanced Diploma of Deployment Logistics
National Course Code: TLI60215
The Advanced Diploma in Deployment Logistics has been designed to take your logistics career further.
You will learn how to:
- Plan and manage distribution procedures
- Manage staff to support significant deployed operations
- Persuade and influence opinion
- Plan distribution operations on deployment
- Develop and implement a business plan
Our teachers are experts in the field and will mentor you through study to ensure you graduate industry and job ready.
The Advanced Diploma of Deployment Logistics can lead to roles such as:
- Deployment Logistics Program Manager
- Deployment Logistics Senior Manager
- Deployment Logistics Executive Manager
Talk to us today about your career goals and we will help you understand the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong