Certificate II in Computer Assembly and Repair
National Course Code: UEE20511
Start your career in computing with our Certificate II in Computer Assembly and Repair.
This nationally recognised qualification is a practical starting point to learn the essentials of:
- Computer assembly and repair
- Occupational health and safety regulations
- How to replace components and circuit boards
- How to install small to medium business networks and maintain security and performance
Your expert teachers will pass on the skills and knowledge they have developed from years of practical, industry experience.
Our graduates go onto careers such as:
- Computer Assembler
- Computer Servicer
- Network Support Officer
The Certificate II in Computer Assembly and Repair is available to study as a Traineeship.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed