Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
National Course Code: UEE30811
Light up your new career as a general electrician or electrical tradesperson when you study the nationally accredited Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician. Learn to install, test and repair electrical systems and be equipped with skills needed to join this growing industry.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course-work, you will learn:
- To install wiring systems, accessories and appliances for low voltage general electrical installations
- To connect electrical circuits
- To solve problems related to electrical equipment
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal qualities and skills you need to get ahead in this field:
- Communication skills to connect with clients
- Customer service, collaboration and consultation skills
- Problem solving strategies
- Attention to detail
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will equip you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate III qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Completing the Certificate III, with the appropriate elective units, can provide credit towards the UEE40611 Certificate IV in Electrotechnology - Systems Electrician or the UEE40911 Certificate IV in Industrial Electronics and Control.
Common use of electricity is increasing due to the reliance on electrical equipment in the home and the workplace. This trend appears likely to continue, ensuring the ongoing demand for qualified electricians.
We could not find any courses for the filters you have applied, please , or click here and our friendly team will let you know about other options.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed