Certificate IV in Electrical - Instrumentation
National Course Code: UEE40411
If you are a licenced Electrician, add another skill to your toolbelt with instrumentation. This qualification is also suitable for Apprentice instrumentation electricians.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
Study the nationally recognised Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation and you will learn to:
- Develop and connect electrical control circuits
- Set up industrial field control loops
- Solve problems in measurement components and systems
The Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation can lead to careers as a:
- Electrical Tradesperson
- Industrial Automation and Control Technician
- Instrumentation and Control Technician
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.