Certificate IV in Electronics and Communications
National Course Code: UEE40711
The nationally recognised Certificate IV in Electronics and Communications will help you start your career in the industrial electronics and control equipment industry. Get hands-on experience in industry standard facilities, and the confidence to work as a technician in a range of industries.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn:
- How to select, install, commission, fault find and maintain equipment and systems for the control of plant, machines and processes
- The theoretical aspects of electricity
- The operating principles of electronic equipment
- To repair electronic apparatus
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career, including:
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Good fine motor control to undertake intricate tasks
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
- A nationally recognised qualification at Certificate IV level
- Strong pathways to continued studies to enhance your career opportunities
Career outcomes and job roles:
- Electronics tradesperson
GROW YOUR CAREER
Advance your career with the Diploma of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
The Electrotechnology industry in Australia generated an annual revenue of $89.5 billion in 2018/19 and employs over 352,000 people across a wide range of sectors.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training