Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Electronics and Communications
National Course Code: UEE40711
If you are keen to work in industrial electronics and control equipment, the Certificate IV in Electronics and Communications is the course for you.
This nationally recognised qualification will teach you how to select, install, commission, fault find and maintain equipment and systems for the control of plant, machines and processes.
You will also learn skills in:
- Audio and video
- Data systems and computer network hardware
- Medical applications and communication aspects of electronics, for example transmitters, communications medium/channel, receivers, attenuation and noise reduction
- Detection and surveillance equipment
Our industry trained teachers will equip you with the knowledge you need to have the confidence to work as a technician in the electronics industry.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong