Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Electrical - Rail Signalling
National Course Code: UEE41211
Focus on rail signalling when you study the Certificate IV in Electrical - Rail Signalling. This nationally recognised qualification will arm you with the skills and knowledge to further your expertise.
Our teachers are qualified professionals who are committed to ensuring you receive the best possible learning experience. In this certificate course, they will take you through several units including:
- Finding and repairing rail signalling system faults
- Installing and repairing signalling faults
- Monitoring and implementing WHS procedures
The Certificate IV in Electrical - Rail Signalling can lead to careers as a:
- Rail Signalling Electrician
- Systems Electrician for Rail Communication and Networks
Talk to us about your career goals and we will help you understand the study options that can get you there.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong