Diploma of Engineering Technology - Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
National Course Code: UEE51111
Looking for a cool career? The Diploma of Engineering Technology - Refrigeration and Air-conditioning could be the answer you have been looking for!
You will learn to develop systems and select equipment for heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and/or refrigeration systems, and study a broad range of skills including how to:
- Manage Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Work with various energy sector requirements and skills
- Use and produce drawings, diagrams, schedules, standards, codes and specifications
- Participate in development and follow a personal competency development plan
- Provide solutions to basic engineering computational problems
- Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utilities industry components
- Establish the thermodynamic parameters of refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Establish head loads for commercial refrigeration and/or air conditioning applications
- Determine noise and vibration encountered in HVAC/R applications
- Analyse and evaluate various systems
Our teachers are industry trained and will give you the knowledge and technical know-how to become a trusted name in this important field.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training