Diploma of Engineering Technology - Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
National Course Code: UEE51111
Looking for a cool career? The Diploma of Engineering Technology - Refrigeration and Air-conditioning could be the answer you have been looking for!
You will learn to develop systems and select equipment for heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and/or refrigeration systems, and study a broad range of skills including how to:
- Manage Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Work with various energy sector requirements and skills
- Use and produce drawings, diagrams, schedules, standards, codes and specifications
- Participate in development and follow a personal competency development plan
- Provide solutions to basic engineering computational problems
- Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utilities industry components
- Establish the thermodynamic parameters of refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Establish head loads for commercial refrigeration and/or air conditioning applications
- Determine noise and vibration encountered in HVAC/R applications
- Analyse and evaluate various systems
Our teachers are industry trained and will give you the knowledge and technical know-how to become a trusted name in this important field.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded