Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Electronics
National Course Code: UEE61711
If you are currently working in the electronics engineering field, the Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology Electronics to take your knowledge and skill to the next level.
When you study this nationally recognised qualification you will learn to design, validate and evaluate electronic and communication equipment and systems. You will also learn to provide technical advice to support sales.
Here is a sample of the units you will complete:
- Develop design briefs for electrotechnology projects
- Apply material science to solving electrotechnology engineering problems
- Apply Work Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
- Provide engineering solutions for problems in complex multiple path circuits
- Troubleshoot resonance circuits in an electronic apparatus
- Design and develop electronics - computer systems projects
At TAFE NSW you will learn in simulated workplace environments and on-the-job, to ensure you graduate with industry-relevant, work-ready experience.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time