Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Electronics
National Course Code: UEE61711
The nationally recognised Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Electronics develops your capability in leading and managing teams in the industry. Progress your career with specialised skills in electrical and control support and be ready to step into paraprofessional roles.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Design, validate and evaluate electronics and/or communication equipment and systems and provide technical and sales advice
- Develop design briefs for electrotechnology projects
- Apply material science to solving electrotechnology engineering problems
- Provide engineering solutions for problems in complex multiple path circuits
- Troubleshoot resonance circuits in an electronic apparatus
- Design and develop electronics - computer systems projects
- Apply Work Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop your natural abilities and skills to get ahead in this career:
- Troubleshooting and strong attention to detail
- Leadership and management
- Strong reasoning, critical thinking and communication
- Teamwork and collaboration
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
- A nationally recognised qualification at Advanced Diploma level
Career outcomes and job roles:
- Senior technical officer (electronic technology)
- Electrical engineering technician
GROW YOUR CAREER
This Advanced Diploma course will equip you with the knowledge to become a paraprofessional in the electronics industry. Continue to strengthen this knowledge by studying an undergraduate degree.
The Electrotechnology industry in Australia generated an annual revenue of $89.5 billion in 2018/19 and employs over 352,000 people across a wide range of sectors.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time