Course Info - TAFE NSW
Advanced Diploma of Electrical - Engineering
National Course Code: UEE62211
If you are working as a licenced electrician and want to take your knowledge and experience to the next level, enrol in the Advanced Diploma of Electrical - Engineering.
In this nationally recognised qualification, you will learn:
- To provide engineering solutions to problems in complex polyphase power circuits
- To design, validate and evaluate electrical equipment and systems
- To manage risk, estimate and manage projects and provide technical advice and sales
- Design practices, supervision and management of resources in engineering
TAFE NSW industry trained teachers will ensure you graduate with relevant knowledge and skills to achieve your career goals. Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed