Statement of Attainment in Restricted - Disconnection/reconnection of fixed wired low voltage water heaters
National Course Code: UEESS00096
This course is designed for people wishing to disconnect and reconnect low
voltage fixed wired water heaters which are incidental or a primary and regular
function of work related to a principle work function.
You will learn to isolate low voltage electrical supplies; disconnect and
reconnect water heaters.
Topics for working safely on water heaters include:
- Identifying supply arrangements
- Following isolation procedure
- Selecting and using testing and measuring devices
- Terminating and connecting cables and conductors to Australian Standards
- Safety testing and reporting on water heaters.
The following topics are EXCLUDED from this course:
- Disconnecting or reconnecting circuits at a switchboard or to general
electrical accessories (including switches, socket outlets, light etc)
- Installation of or alteration to any part of the fixed electrical wiring
system (defined as electrical installing work).
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Short Course
- Nationally Recognised Training