Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Rail Traction
National Course Code: UET30712
Keep the trains running smoothly with a career in the rail traction industry. This qualification is suitable for Apprentices who work on rail traction power systems.
The nationally recognised Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Rail Traction will teach you how to:
- Work safely near live electrical apparatus
- Operate rail road traction height access equipment
- Apply sustainable energy and environmental procedures
- Install and maintain traction overhead wiring systems
Our industry trained teachers will equip you with the knowledge needed to be job ready. When you complete the Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Rail Traction you could be working as a rail traction powerline worker.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
This course is superseded