Certificate IV in Hairdressing
National Course Code: SIH40111
The nationally accredited Certificate IV in Hairdressing will further develop your hairdressing and styling skills, to include highly technical hair styles and treatments. Your will learn how to provide unique solutions, specific to your client's desires or needs. Your hairdressing skills and technique will be further developed, as will your product knowledge and you will learn to provide technical leadership within a team of hairdressers. Your ability to manage a salon and salon staff will be enhanced by the business and management skills that you will learn. Experience in the workplace is essential to get the results you need from this course This course can be studied as a Traineeship or part-time on campus. Completion of the Certificate IV in Hairdressing can lead to a Hairdressing Apprenticeship, or can increase your chances of promotion..
1. Entry to this qualification is open to those who have vocational expertise
in the hairdressing industry.
2. Vocational expertise must include a minimum of 2 of the 3 points below:
- experience as an operator in a commercially run salon
- provision of cutting, styling and chemical services
- establishment of a clientele base
3. The Certificate IV in Hairdressing is designed to build on the foundation
skills acquired through the completion of the Certificate III in Hairdressing
No offerings are currently being offered for this course
- Nationally Recognised Training