A children's services course can lead to a number of job opportunities, from early childhood education teaching to youth and community work. Qualifications in children's services can lead to a job as a childcare centre manager, special needs worker, early childhood educator, nanny or a children's services coordinator. The average weekly salary for a childcare centre manager is $1,100.
Whether you're just starting out in your children's services career, want to gain more qualifications, add to your previous experience, or simply broaden your horizons, TAFE NSW offers a wide variety of courses at a number of levels to suit you. TAFE courses in the area include Mental Health, Youth Work, Education Support, Early Childhood Education and Care, School Age Education and Care, Child, Youth and Family Intervention and Youth Justice.
- Course in Behaviour guidance in Early Childhood - NNR - S (158-54036)
- Course in Introduction to STEM in Early Childhood NNR - S (158-54037)
- Course in Literacies - Drama in Early Childhood (158-54039)
- Course in Literacies - Storytelling and poetry in Early Childhood (158-54038)
- Course in Skills in Early Childhood for SLPET (158-54025)
- Course in Writing - for quality documentation in Early Childhood (158-54042)