There are three steps to enrol in a TAFE NSW course.
|1. Choose your course
||2. Assess your eligibility to enrol
||3. Register your interest, apply or enrol
Note: There is a separate enrolment process for:
1. Choose your course
- Read the Course Information carefully
- Talk to a teacher, course information officer or a careers counsellor at your campus
2. Assess your eligibility to enrol
- Are there entry requirements?
- Do you need prior experience or study?
3. Register your interest, apply or enrol
Your next step may vary, depending on your course and enrolment location. The Course Information for your course will clearly outline how to proceed with your enrolment.
You may be invited to:
- Register your interest first and then attend an information/pre enrolment session
- Complete an application or selection process, which could include submission of a portfolio or an audition
- Enrol online. Course offering information for the campus you are interested in is on this website or the Institute website where you wish to study
- Enrol at campus on the days indicated.
Your enrolment includes completing the Student Statistical Questions and these can be completed by logging onto Student eServices using your DEC Username and password.