A course in Environmental Studies offers students the tools to further their passion for environmental protection and to utilise them in a work-based setting. As society becomes more aware of the importance of living and working sustainably, the demand for environmental expertise rises. When you study and work in this sector you play an important part in natural area restoration. You can help ensure flora and fauna are protected for generations to come. A course in this area can lead to a number of job opportunities, from pruning gardens and working with landscapes as a horticulturist to planning and optimising water resources.
If you have a passion for plants and animals, geology, sustainability and the great outdoors, studying agriculture could be a perfect fit for you. Australia's agricultural sector continues to grow and break records as demand for Australian produce increases. Ongoing technological advancement and innovative new products and initiatives mean this sector offers you the chance to make a difference to the environment and to the people of Australia.
TAFE NSW offers a wide range of courses at a number of levels to suit your needs. Whether you're just starting out in Environmental Studies and Agriculture, want to upgrade your skills or simply broaden your horizons, don't wait any longer and enrol now!
Popular Environment and Agriculture Courses at TAFE NSW
- Certificate IV in Conservation and Land Management (AHC40916)
- Certificate IV in Environmental Management and Sustainability (BSB42315)
- Certificate IV in Water Industry Treatment (NWP40615)
- Certificate IV in Water Industry Treatment (Drinking Water) (NWP40615)
- Certificate IV in Water Industry Treatment (Wastewater) (NWP40615)
- Certificate III in Aboriginal Sites Work (AHC32516)
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management (AHC31416)
- Certificate III in Natural Area Restoration (AHC31716)
- Certificate III in Waste Management (CPP30711)
- Certificate III in Water Industry Operations (NWP30215)
- Certificate III in Water Industry Operations (Networks) (NWP30215)
- Certificate III in Water Industry Operations (Source) (NWP30215)
- Certificate III in Water Industry Treatment (NWP30315)
- Certificate III in Water Industry Treatment (Drinking Water) (NWP30315)
- Certificate III in Water Industry Treatment (Wastewater) (NWP30315)