Laboratory and Food Science courses offer students a chance to expand their skills in the most up to date knowledge of laboratory techniques, data interpretation, fieldwork and reporting. If you have an enquiring mind and thrive on details, a TAFE NSW course is your nationally recognised key to the amazing blend of science and problem-solving that careers in Laboratory Science offer.
A Laboratory Science course can lead to many career opportunities, from technicians to analyst roles across a range of industries, including biotechnology and forensics.
TAFE NSW offers a wide range of courses at a number of levels to suit your needs. Whether you're just starting out in your Laboratory or Food Science career, want to upgrade your skills or simply broaden your horizons, don't wait any longer and enrol now!
Popular Laboratory and Food Sciences Courses at TAFE NSW
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology (Biological and Environmental Testing) (MSL50116)
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology (Chemical and Forensic Analysis) (MSL50116)
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology (MSL50116)
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology (Food Testing) (MSL50116)
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology (Pathology Testing) (MSL50116)