Studying in Australia
TAFE NSW Australia provides a range of English language courses and more than 300 Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree and Graduate courses for international students.
A world of opportunity
Each year, TAFE NSW welcomes more than 3,500 international students from around the world to study with us.
We are the largest education provider in Australia with campuses located throughout Sydney and New South Wales. Established in 1883, we have been providing education and training for more than 120 years.
Our size means we can provide you with a huge range of study options and our long history means you will graduate with a reputable and internationally recognised qualification.
Our courses combine theory and practical experience so you are equipped with physical skills as well as theoretical knowledge.
We provide help and support for all your study-related needs and our friendly staff will help you settle in quickly to Australia including finding part-time work.
As a government-owned institution you can be assured that we are safe and 100% financially secure.
TAFE NSW provides
- Industry-standard training facilities
- Professional teachers with real-world experience
- Courses that are developed with industry partners
- Pathways to higher education
- Student support services
TAFE NSW Institutes offer
- 32 campuses in metropolitan Sydney
- 98 campuses in cities and towns around NSW
- Modern facilities and equipment
- A friendly and relaxed campus lifestyle
- Region-specific courses and activities
- Easy public transport options
TAFE NSW teachers
- Are dedicated, supportive and friendly
- Teach in small class sizes
- Use up-to-date teaching materials and equipment
- Have educational and industry qualifications and experience
Every TAFE NSW campus has a dedicated International Student Coordinator to assist you throughout your study experience.
You will have access to a range of facilities including:
- Student association membership which provides opportunities for social and recreational activities with local students
- Childcare facilities
- Careers advice
- Help finding a job
- Résumé writing and preparing for a job interview
- Counselling for study and other personal matters
Go to the TAFE NSW Australia website for more information and see what it is like to study in Australia with TAFE NSW.