For students and graduates
In this section you can find an academic calendar, a list of tuition fees for domestic students, information about our policies and procedures, and some important forms that students need to submit if changing their study pattern. You can also find information related to graduating from your degree.
This calendar shows TAFE NSW Higher Education key dates, such as semester start and end dates, and census dates.
Tuition fees are subject to annual review. Domestic students pay the tuition fee per subject that applies to the year of enrolment in that subject and not the fee that applied in the student's first year of enrolment.
International student tuition fees can be found on the TAFE NSW International website.
TAFE NSW Higher Education has a range of policies and procedures relating to assessment, academic conduct, progression, exclusion, graduation, tuition fees and student grievances.
The forms below are governed by TAFE NSW Higher Education policies and procedures. It is always advisable to talk to your course coordinator if you are thinking of withdrawing or before changing your study pattern.
- Withdrawal / interruption form (PDF) – Use this form if you wish to withdraw from a subject or the whole course, or if you wish to take a break from your studies.
- Deferment form (PDF) – Use this form if you wish to defer commencement of your studies.
- Transfer & co-enrolment form (PDF) – Use this form if you wish to transfer to another campus or co-enrol at a second campus.
- Application for fees refund or FEE-HELP recredit (PDF) – Use this form if you wish to apply for a refund or recredit of your fees under special circumstances provisions.
- Application to review a decision not to refund fees / recredit FEE-HELP balance (PDF) – Use this form if your application for a refund of fees was unsuccessful.
Other forms directly related to your studies (eg: assessment cover sheet) should be downloaded from your course Moodle.
For graduating students
Graduation ceremonies for the Class of 2016 have now been scheduled and will take place at Turner Hall on the Ultimo campus of TAFE NSW. If you complete your studies in 2016 and are eligible to graduate, you will receive an email early in 2017 inviting you to register for your graduation ceremony.
Download the information pack for graduating students.
Students eligible to graduate please complete the online graduation application form.
Tuesday 11 April 2017 - 10 to11:30am
Bachelor of Design (Interior Design)
Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation
Bachelor of Fashion Design
Associate Degree of 3D Art and Animation
Associate Degree of Fashion Design
Tuesday 11 April 2017 - 4 to 5:30pm
Bachelor of IT (Network Security)
Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5)
Wednesday 19 April 2017 - 11am to 12:30pm
Bachelor of Property Valuation
Bachelor of Applied Finance (Financial Planning)
Associate Degree of Accounting
Associate Degree of Applied Engineering (Renewable Energy Technologies)
Diploma of Accounting