For students and graduates
Recognition of prior learning
Students who have completed other studies in a related field or who have extensive relevant industry experience may be eligible for exemption from similar subjects. All applications for exemption must be made to the course coordinator and must include supporting documentation. Students should attend class until they are formally advised that their application for exemption has been granted.
TAFE NSW Higher Education has policies and procedures relating to assessment, academic conduct, progression, exclusion, graduation, tuition fees and student grievances.
The forms below are governed by TAFE NSW Higher Education policies and procedures. It is always advisable to talk to your course coordinator if you are thinking of withdrawing or before changing your study pattern.
- Withdrawal / interruption form (PDF) – Use this form if you wish to withdraw from a subject or the whole course, or if you wish to take a break from your studies.
- Deferment form (PDF) – Use this form if you wish to defer commencement of your studies.
- Transfer & co-enrolment form (PDF) – Use this form if you wish to transfer to another campus or co-enrol at a second campus.
- Application for fees refund or FEE-HELP recredit (PDF) – Use this form if you wish to apply for a refund or recredit of your fees under special circumstances provisions.
- Application to review a decision not to refund fees / recredit FEE-HELP balance (PDF) – Use this form if your application for a refund of fees was unsuccessful.
Other forms directly related to your studies (e.g. assessment cover sheet, request for an extension, request to review an assessment result, etc) should be downloaded from your course Moodle.
For graduating students
Graduation ceremonies for the Class of 2016 were held in April 2017. Congratulations to all graduating students. To order photos taken at the graduation go to GFP graduation photography.