Degrees - About Degrees - Content
When you study with us, you'll get an industry-recognised qualification that can change your future. You'll also gain valuable skills that can be applied to many other areas of your life.
Our higher education courses are developed and taught by the people who know what matters to your future employers, because they have deep industry expertise.
What sets us apart?
Through close consultation with industry experts, our higher education courses are designed to make sure you graduate with the skills and knowledge you need to be ready for work.
Here's how we do this:
- Learning experiences which allow the development of both practical skills and underpinning knowledge
- Teachers with current industry experience
- Opportunities for internships and work-placement
- Small class sizes, so you get to know your teachers and fellow students
- Study and library support when you need it
Training you can trust
TAFE NSW has been helping people just like you gain a vocational education for over 120 years and we now add degrees to our suite of courses. You'll learn in a dynamic environment, with access to modern facilities and a diverse range of extra-curricular student programs. That's what quality training means at TAFE.
Student profile information
Download the TAFE NSW Higher Education student profile information related to students who commenced in Semester 1 2017.