Digital Careers - TAFE NSW
Digital Careers - Landing page - banner
Digital Careers - Landing page - content
TAFE NSW Digital Careers Program - from course to career
Launch your digital career with one of fifteen amazing opportunities for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) trainees and graduates in the TAFE NSW Digital Careers Program.
The TAFE NSW Digital Careers Program is a unique, entry-level opportunity that provides successful graduates and trainees with the skills and knowledge required to build a fulfilling career in ICT. It’s an ideal way to get paid while gaining invaluable hands-on industry experience to launch your career.
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- A competitive salary from the start of the program
- A 2-year full-time position with a digitally enabled education provider
- Flexible work to fit your lifestyle and study needs
- Career progression with training and study opportunities
- Collaboration and support from your team and manager
- 8 April – Applications open
- 17 May – Applications close
- 3-7 June – Merit based selection including online assessments and interviews
- 17-21 June – Offers of employment and enrolment in the Digital Careers Program
- 15 July – Start your exciting ICT career with TAFE NSW
Digital Careers - Landing page - CTA
We are looking for up to ten (10) graduates from a broad range of high demand ICT skills areas.
The 2-year program will begin at a TAFE NSW Centre of Excellence relevant to your chosen skills areas, with opportunities to branch out and work in different skills areas (including service operations) for up to 6-months each.
One of the graduate roles will include a targeted Aboriginal position.
We are looking for up to five (5) new trainees to work with our newly created field and network support teams, located across five TAFE NSW regions.
The 2-year new entrant traineeship will provide you with ‘hands-on’ work and supervised training by a qualified ICT staff member, as well as formal training in accredited qualifications at Certificate III level.
One of the trainee roles will include a targeted Aboriginal position.