TD - Course - Medical - Landing - Notes
TD - Course - Medical - Landing - Content
Allied Health is predicted to be a major jobs growth area as there is an expansion of support services – and required skills – around a diversity of professional services in the medical and health industries.
This unit of competency will give students the skills and knowledge that support a range of roles such as medical services administration, medical receptionist and allied health roles. This unit will build your skills and knowledge for working in a range of medical contexts where a practical knowledge of medical terminology is needed to:
- follow written and verbal instructions
- complete routine tasks such as medical documents and forms
- communicate confidently with a range of internal and external clients.
BSBMED301 Interpret and Apply Medical Terminology Appropriately is a nationally accredited unit. It forms part of the following courses in the Medical and Health field:
- Diploma of Practice Management (HLT57715)
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (HLT33115)
- Certificate III in Health Administration (HLT37315)
- Certificate IV in Health Administration (HLT47315)
- Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting (HLT47715)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (HLT43015)
This unit is also included in the following Business Administration courses:
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) (BSB3115R1-01V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Medical reception (357-R70401V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Medical Terminology (357 – R7001V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Medical Records Coding (357 – R3027V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Developing Medical Administration Skills (357 – R7050V01)
As part of TAFE NSW, TAFE Digital also offers:
Real credibility - Australia’s largest public vocational institution (with over 500,000 students), delivering dynamic new online courses and virtual classroom experiences with learning technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality and simulations in partnership with major players such as Telstra, CBA and Microsoft.
Convenience and easy access to online study wherever you are, whenever you want, allowing you to pursue your dream career from anywhere in Australia or even overseas! Sign up online, anytime, day or night, to start studying when it suits you best.
Industry-relevance - online teachers with current industry experience.
Future-focus - TAFE Digital is bringing a range of new courses focused on the jobs of the future and augmented with cutting-edge learning technologies.