Degrees early entry program - TAFE NSW
Degrees - Banner
Early Entry program - Content
TAFE NSW Degrees Early Entry Program
Nobody likes to wait. Now you don’t have to.
No matter what happens come December, with our Early Entry program you could receive a conditional TAFE NSW Degree offer.
Applications for 2020 are now open.
Are you eligible?
You’re eligible for Early Entry if you’re:
- a current Year 12 student in NSW
- a full-time TAFE NSW Tertiary Preparation student (10224NAT Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation qualification)
- preparing to sit the full NSW HSC in TAFE NSW locations in NSW and the ACT
- a mature age applicant (21+).
Applications for the 2020 Early Entry Program are now open.
Courses accepting Early Entry applications are:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5)
- Bachelor of Community Services
- Bachelor of Property Valuation
- Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation
- Bachelor of Applied Commerce
- Diploma of Applied Commerce
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Fashion Design
- Diploma of Adult Education
- Diploma of Sustainable Practice
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning (Professional Practice)