Murwillumbah Connected Learning Centre (CLC) - TAFE NSW
CLC - Murwillumbah - Banner
Campaign - CLC - Murwillumbah - Content
Your New Murwillumbah Campus
TAFE NSW Murwillumbah Connected Learning Centre is a state-of-the-art facility providing greater access to skills training and employment outcomes to the people in far north-eastern New South Wales.
The Connected Learning Centre will give the local community access to digitally-enabled technologies, such as simulations and virtual reality experiences, and offer a greater number of courses and flexible study options.
From Ageing Support to Business and Visitor Information and Hospitality there’s a course to equip you with the skills you need, for the job you want.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer, and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Murwillumbah Connected Learning Centre.
Courses available in Semester 1 2019
Animal, Agriculture and Environmental Studies
- Certificate II in Rural Operations (AHC21216)
Business and Leadership
- Statement of Attainment in Team Leader Skills (160-32457V01)
Career Pathways, Employability Skills, Further Study
Health and Fitness
- Statement of Attainment in Fitness (900-80951V01)
Health, Wellbeing & Community Services
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) (CHC33015)
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015)
- Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid (561-16229V01)
HR, Training, WH&S
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415)
Sales and Retail
- Certificate II in Retail Services (SIR20216)
Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- TAFE PLUS Statement in Barista Coffee Preparation (160-23668V01)