Working with TAFE NSW
To support our delivery of a wide range of over 1,000 courses across a broad geographical footprint, our team procures a diverse range of products across categories such as General Goods & Services, Construction & Facilities Maintenance and Information Technology & Communications.
As a NSW Government agency, we operate under the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework. We always aim to achieve quality, sustainable and value for money outcomes for our stakeholders. We are committed to transparent, fair and equitable procurement with reputable suppliers. All suppliers that undertake work on behalf of TAFE NSW must do so in accordance with our TAFE NSW Statement of Business Ethics.
TAFE NSW spends around $600 million per year with suppliers and contractors located across NSW, Australia and globally.
TAFE NSW - Go-live on the Ariba Network
From 1 June 2020, TAFE NSW is simplifying the way we transact with suppliers using technology underpinned by SAP Ariba. Our new 'TAFE NSW Checkout' solution has many benefits for our suppliers including a reduction in manual processing and paperwork, tailored approaches to supplier management, and a faster payment processing time.
What does this mean for you?
- All our purchasing operations will be conducted through the SAP Ariba network from 1 June 2020. Your Purchase Orders, Invoices and Credit Memos will be transmitted using this platform.
- We do not expect this change to affect your relationship with us and in fact, it could open up further opportunities to promote your company and win more business
- The Ariba Network will provide you with transparency into the status of your orders and payments. So by joining the Ariba Network, your company will be able to continue supplying TAFE NSW with products and services, and benefit from more efficient supply processes.
- You will not incur any fees or charges from SAP Ariba or TAFE NSW by transacting through this program.
We want you to join us on the transformation!
If you haven't already, you may soon receive a 'Trading Relationship Request' that will come from SAP Ariba with important instructions for joining the Ariba Network. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and may go to your spam or junk folder, so please keep an eye on your folders. Please action any requests as soon as possible so that we can transact with you.
To assist you with registration, please refer to QRG - Registering on the Ariba Network.
Sourcing with TAFE NSW using the Ariba Network
To participate in TAFE NSW tenders you must be registered on the Ariba Network. Once registered you will have access to the sourcing request details and can review, ask questions, and submit an offer.
There have been a number of Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) created, and other useful resource documents to help guide you through the process.
- Supplier QRG - Registering for a TAFE NSW Sourcing Event
- Supplier QRG - Using DocuSign
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Sourcing Event - Terms of Participation
Managing Purchase Orders and Invoices after 1 June 2020
- Do not accept any orders from TAFE NSW unless they have either an Ariba Contract or Purchase Order number
- After the 30 June 2020, do not send invoices to email@example.com
- Invoice through the Ariba Portal. You can do this using a 'PO flip', bulk upload, or through integration
For help with invoice submission, please refer to the below reference guides:
- Supplier QRG - Submitting invoices against a Purchase Order
- Supplier QRG - Submitting invoices against a Contract
Want to learn more?
You can learn more about this initiative and about SAP Ariba by registering to attend a short web-based 'Supplier Summit'.
|If you would like to supply goods and services to TAFE NSW or have any questions about the transition.|| |
Contact the TAFE NSW Procurement Team at:
|If you have any questions about how to set up your account on the Ariba Network.||Contact the Ariba Outreach Team at: |
|To review Ariba information guides for TAFE NSW, you can visit the Supplier Information Portal||Ariba Supplier Information Portal for TAFE NSW|
Procurement enquiries & Feedback
TAFE NSW Procurement