TD - Career Area - Building - Header
Study Building, Construction and Property Online
There has never been a better time to be a tradie in the construction and building design industry! NSW and Australia are currently in the midst of a skills shortage, and are in desperate need for qualified tradespeople.
Studying with TAFE Digital will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a professional tradesperson in this highly employable sector.
TD - Career Area - Building, Construction and Property - Content
When you enrol in a TAFE Digital construction and building design course, you can study from your own home, in your own time, and gain a nationally recognised qualification that will enable you to mould your career in construction and building design. Your path to establishing a successful career, with expanding opportunities across this industry, begins with TAFE Digital.
- Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying (CPC60115)
- Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) (CPP50307)
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) (CPC40110)
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Operations) (CPP40611)
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) (CPP40307)
- Certificate III in Public Safety (Firefighting and Emergency Operations) (PUA30613)
- Certificate III in Urban Pest Management (CPP30115)
- Certificate II in Public Safety (Firefighting and Emergency Operations) (PUA20613)
- Statement of Attainment in Chemical incident response (357-R5190)
- Statement of Attainment in Compartment Firefighting (357-R5189)
- Statement of Attainment in Compartment Firefighting II (357-R52240)
- Statement of Attainment in Firefighting - Management (357-R5009)
- Statement of Attainment in Property business management (357-R7109)
- Statement of Attainment in Property management (357-R7108)
- Statement of Attainment in Property Sales (900-81034)
- Statement of Attainment in Property Services (Real Estate Salesperson) (563-17677)
- Statement of Attainment in Strata/Community Title Registered Manager (563-17679)
- Manage non-timber pests (CPPSS00046)
- Provide building surveying services for residential buildings up to three storeys (CPCSS00004)
Tafe Digital - Testimonial – Building and Construction – Crystal
CAREER 180 TAKES A TURN FOR THE BEST
"Working in the industry feels like a great achievement."
National Student Design Award winner, TAFE NSW Building Design graduate, and owner of her own architectural firm, Crystal Callender has come a long way from her former career as a midwife.
Following the urge to study something she had always wanted to explore, Crystal took the life-altering leap into an exciting TAFE Digital qualification.
“I chose to study online mainly because we lived remotely, but also so I could fit my course schedule around raising a young family,” Crystal said, loving her decision.
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.