Community Services - TAFE NSW
TD - Career Area - Community - Header
Study Community Services Online
Get qualified as a community worker, case worker, youth worker, or disability support officer. Start your community services career with a TAFE Digital online course.
When you enrol in a TAFE Digital community services course, you can study from your own home, in your own time, and gain a nationally recognised qualification that will enable you to make a real impact to the lives of other people.
TD - Career Area - Community services - Content
Courses about more than just theory
Community service workers can be employed in the not-for profit, government, and private sectors, in a wide variety of areas. These include: advocacy; aged care; disability services; Indigenous and multicultural support; asylum seekers and refugee services; mental health; child and family services; counselling; schools; youth, and more. Your path to establishing a successful and fulfilling career, with expanding opportunities to help others, begins with TAFE Digital.
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50113)
- Diploma of Youth Work (CHC50413)
- Diploma of Community Services (CHC52015)
- Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs (CHC53215)
- Diploma of Mental Health (CHC53315)
- Certificate IV in Education Support (CHC40213)
- Certificate IV in Youth Work (CHC40413)
- Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015)
- Certificate IV in Disability (CHC43115)
- Certificate IV in Mental Health (CHC43315)
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113)
- Certificate III in Education Support (CHC30213)
- Certificate III in Community Services (CHC32015)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) (CHC33015-02)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) (CHC33015-05)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) (CHC33015-03)
- Statement of Attainment in Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting (357-R3004)
- Statement of Attainment in Identify and Respond to Children at Risk (357-R3005)
- Statement of Attainment in First Aid and WHS in an Education and Care Setting (357-R3038)
- Bachelor of Community Services (HE20528V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Alcohol and Other Drugs (900-80280V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Mental Health (900-80287V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs (900-80288V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Youth Work (900-80291V01)
Tafe Digital - Testimonial – Community – Kellie
STUDY AT NIGHT, OR WHENEVER FEELS RIGHT
“Help from my teachers was just a phone call, or email away, when needed.”
Kellie Thurgate chose to study Community Services with TAFE Digital, to gain formal qualifications in an industry sector she is passionate about, and currently working in.
“I have wanted to do this course for many years and after gaining employment, I knew the time was right to develop my career further so that I could meet the needs of my clients,” Kellie said.
“I needed the flexibility to study at my own pace at home and set my own study hours, which was often late at night,” Kellie said about her decision to enrol with TAFE Digital.
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.