TD - Career Area - Health - Header
Study Health and Fitness Online
Help people improve their well-being. Work with precision instruments in a clinical environment. Support people at every stage of their life.
When you enrol in a TAFE Digital healthcare course, you begin your journey towards establishing a successful and fulfilling career with expanding opportunities to help others. You will learn a wide range of technical and retail skills for use in clinical environments and administration situations
TD - Career Area - Health & Fitness - Content
An online healthcare course with TAFE Digital can equip you with what you need to be completely job-ready for working in this diverse and growing sector.
Get skilled with one of our online course offerings in first aid, health administration, dental assisting, allied health, fitness and pharmacy.
- Diploma of Audiometry (HLT57415)
- Diploma of Practice Management (HLT57715)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Commuhity Rehabilitation) (HLT43015)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Nutrition and Dietetics) (HLT43015)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Occupational Therapy) (HLT43015)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Physiotherapy) (HLT43015)
- Certificate IV in Audiometry (HLT47415)
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (General Anaesthesia and Conscious Sedation) (HLT45015)
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (Oral Health Promotion) (HLT45015)
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (Radiography) (HLT45015)
- Certificate IV in Health Administration (HLT47315)
- Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting (HLT47715)
- Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing (HLT47815)
- Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance (HLT33015)
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting (HLT35015)
- Certificate III in Health Administration (HLT37315)
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (HLT33115)
- Certificate III in Sterilisation Services (HLT37015)
- Certificate II in Community Pharmacy (SIR20116)
- Statement of Attainment in Essentials of successful practice management (900-80583)
- Statement of Attainment in First Aid (900-81000)
- Statement of Attainment in Medical Administration Skills (900-81116)
- Statement of Attainment in Medical Care on Board Ship (357-R2000)
- Statement of Attainment in Medical Terminology (TDP-R7001)
- Statement of Attainment in Processing and Maintaining Patient Medical Records and Accounts (900-80256)
- Statement of Attainment in S2/S3 Pharmacy Training (160-32480)
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.
Tafe Digital - Testimonial – Health and Fitness – Georgie Higgins
TAFE Digital makes all the difference
“I would recommend online studying to anyone who has prior commitments that don’t allow them to study full–time.”
Georgie Higgins, winner of the prestigious 2018 Student of the Year and Equity and Youth Achievement Awards, proves that when ambition, dedication and technology meet, great things happen.
Georgie graduated from her Dental Assisting studies then completed a further qualification that meant travelling to Sydney for blocks of practical sessions. So how did she handle such an arduous study load while also working? By studying through TAFE Digital. “Working most Friday and Saturday nights, it was really handy for me because I could log in at any time of the day or night to complete assessments,” she said.