Scholarships - Zonta Club of Hunter Newcastle - Banner
Scholarships - Zonta Club of Hunter Newcastle - Content
Zonta Club of Hunter Newcastle Scholarship
Zonta International is a leading global organization of professionals empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy. The Zonta Club of Hunter Newcastle TAFE NSW Scholarship is designed to support women studying an eligible course at Newcastle or Lake Macquarie local government areas.
Scholarships are valued at $500 each.
Closing date: 5pm Monday, 22 August 2022
Applicant must be:
- Applicant must be female, aged 21 years or older.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a TAFE NSW course in the Newcastle or Lake Macquarie local government areas.
- Applicant must demonstrate their commitment to study and/or work.
- Applicant must have an excellent attendance record.
- Applicant must be an Australian Citizen.
- Applicant must not have been in receipt of another Hunter TAFE Foundation award, scholarship, or study grant in the past 12 month period.
- Excellent attendance record
- Display potential to succeed and progress within the industry
- Demonstrated commitment to study and career goals
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday, 22 August 2022.