INTERNATIONAL - About - Content
About TAFE NSW
TAFE stands for Technical And Further Education.
NSW stands for New South Wales, a state of Australia.
TAFE NSW is government-owned, operated and accredited. We are part of the vocational education and training (VET) system and we’re the largest education and training provider in Australia.
- TAFE NSW is government-owned, operated and accredited
- 130 locations throughout the state
- work-related training courses and intensive English programs
- 300 approved and accredited courses for international students
- qualifications that sit within the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF)
- a safe and friendly multicultural learning environment where you can study and make new friends