INTERNATIONAL - Study - Courses - University Degree Pathways - Content
Further Pathways to University
TAFE NSW offers a range of pathway programs that provide guaranteed entry into a number of Australian universities. By developing strong links with many leading universities we're able to offer international students the following entry points to university:
TAFE NSW to University pathways
Looking for guaranteed credit at Australia's leading universities? The TAFE NSW to University programs provide international students a pathway to enter a Bachelor Degree.
When you study and successfully complete the Diploma of Event Management at TAFE NSW you can gain entry into the Australian Catholic University and receive up to 1 year credit into the Bachelor of Commerce (majors in Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing or Event Management)
Credit transfer arrangements vary from program to program, make sure you contact us to find out more.
Why choose a TAFE NSW to University pathway program?
- You'll graduate with double qualifications - a TAFE NSW Diploma and a Bachelor Degree
- You'll take advantage of lower TAFE NSW semester tuition fees - an affordable way to gain your Bachelor Degree
- You'll learn high-level academic and applied practical skills
- You'll graduate with job ready skills that are valued by your future employer
Which universities offer a TAFE NSW pathway program?
- Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Torrens University Australia
- University of Wollongong (UOW)
How to apply for a TAFE NSW to University Pathway?
It's easy to apply for a TAFE NSW to University pathway. Simply complete two application forms - a TAFE NSW application form and a University application form.
Articulation (credit transfer)
TAFE NSW has articulation (credit transfer) agreements with a number of Australian universities. This means your previous studies at TAFE NSW may be recognised by these universities.
In most study areas, TAFE NSW Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas help you gain entry to university and give you between one year and two years credit towards a degree. However, unlike TAFE NSW to University pathway programs these credit transfer agreements don't automatically guarantee you a place at the university.
Find out more about the Articulation (credit transfer).