Professional Development - TAFE NSW
INTERNATIONAL - Why TAFE NSW - Global Engagement - Professional Development
Professional Development Programs
Our professional development programs for delegations of trainers, industry personnel or government representatives blend training with industry visits and engagement with industry professionals.
TAFE NSW is now offering the following international skills training courses: TVET Trainer, TVET Assessor, TVET Advanced Trainer and Assessor.
A sample of our professional development programs:
2016: National Association of Vocational Schools
- 25 Senior Staff from vocational schools across Japan undertook a three day Professional Development program in Sydney to gain an understanding of the Australian vocational education system and the role of TAFE NSW in the delivery of vocational education and training.
PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
2017: Shandong Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security
- 17 VET leaders from various Shandong Vocational Institutes received training in Sydney on Training Packages.
2016: The Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Competency-based Teacher Training in Sydney for 13 managers and academic staff.
2017: Royal Government of Bhutan - Ministry of Labour and Human Resources
- Capacity Building Program for Strengthening Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Bhutan. The program was developed by TAFE NSW to assist the Royal Government of Bhutan develop a quality driven, skills training system.
- 39 participants completed the three-phase educational consultancy program.
TAFE NSW International