Location - Riverina - Cootamundra
TAFE NSW Cootamundra is set within a thriving and caring country community. Birthplace to Australian icon Sir Donald Bradman, Cootamundra is a town born from the gold rush era.
Known as a specialist training centre for health and related services, outside the classroom you’ll find a truly unique place. Cootamundra offers you the best of both worlds; the convenience of country life and everything you need to thrive in today’s progressive commercial environment.
TAFE NSW Cootamundra works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop
- Centre for emergency management
- Automotive training workshop
- Dedicated nursing student training facilities
- Early childhood education and care training facility
- Connected learning classrooms
- 24 hour accessible student computer labs
TAFE NSW Cootamundra is built upon the homelands of the Wiradjuri people.