Scholarships - Bean Counters Higher Ed - Banner
Scholarships - Bean Counters Higher Ed - Content
Bean Counters Higher Education Scholarship
The Bean Counters Higher Education Scholarship was established by members of the local chapters of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, CPA Australia and Hunter TAFE Foundation to offer support and encouragement to promising students currently enrolled in the Associate Degree of Accounting or Diploma of Applied Commerce at TAFE NSW Newcastle or Ourimbah.
The Scholarship is awarded to 2 students across this year at a value of $2,400
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 2 April 2019
Must be enrolled at TAFE NSW Newcastle or Ourimbah in Associate Degree of Accounting or Diploma of Applied Commerce
- Demonstrate commitment to Diploma studies and potential in the industry
- Student must be enrolled in either a part time or full time capacity and at any age of their study
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of (2) subjects each semester
- Is a deserving student who would benefit from financial assistance
What type of study/ training or work placement can I undertake?
The scholarship encourages study/ training in Accounting in the completion of the Associate Degree of Accounting or Diploma of Applied Commerce
Who will be on the selection committee?
Bean Counters Ball and TAFE NSW Representatives
Will I need to attend an interview?
The selection committee will review all applications, and may invite the short-listed finalists to attend an interview.
What if I can’t attend the interview in person
If you are invited to interview and cannot attend in person, video conference and telephone conference facilities are available. It is your responsibility to make the arrangements with your local TAFE NSW to access these facilitates if required.
How do I make arrangements for my proposed study/training or work placement if I don’t know if I will win?
- Make initial contact with your proposed study/training or work placement provider to establish the scheduled start and completion dates and related costs of the proposed program. The proposed study/training or work placement needs to start within three months of the winner being announced;
- Include details of the proposed study/training or work placement in your application