Scholarships - Brisbane Water NSW - Banner
Scholarship - Brisbane Water (NSW) Legacy Scholarship - Content
BRISBANE WATER (NSW) LEGACY SCHOLARSHIP
The Brisbane Water (NSW) Legacy VET Scholarship has been established by Brisbane Water (NSW) Legacy, HVTC, TAFE NSW and the Hunter TAFE Foundation. This scholarship is designed to provide students with access to vocational education, training and employment opportunities, allowing the recipient to develop and positively contribute towards the local community.
The recipient will receive access to up to $3,000 to enrol in training, purchase resources and assist with the completion of their chosen qualification.
Closing date: 5 pm Thursday, 12th September 2019
To be eligible to apply, you must be:
- an Australian resident, and a resident of the Central Coast Council local government area
- the direct descendant or adopted child of a person with operational service or one or more year’s continuous service as a permanent member of the Australian Defence Forces
- under 25 years as at 30 June 2019
- able to demonstrate financial disadvantage
- enrolled or planning to enrol in a TAFE NSW qualification
- Demonstrated commitment to further education and building your career
- Positive attitude towards vocational education and training
- Evidence of your need for support and encouragement
In addition to the submission of the application form, you may be required to undertake further assessment to determine your suitability for the scholarship. At minimum this may include completing the HVTC diagnostics testing and/or attending a consultation with a TAFE NSW Careers Advisor.
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com by 5 pm Thursday, 12th September 2019.