Crowne Plaza Scholarship - TAFE NSW
Crowne Plaza Scholarship - Banner
Crowne Plaza Scholarship - Content
Crowne Plaza Scholarship - supporting your ambitions
The Crowne Plaza Scholarship was established by Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley, Crowne Plaza Terrigal and Hunter TAFE Foundation, to award students currently undertaking an eligible events management or hospitality qualification at TAFE NSW in the Hunter or Central Coast.
Two (2) Crowne Plaza Scholarships will be awarded each semester, at a value of $1,500 each.
Applications close 5 pm Monday, 9 September.
A scholarship helped Lauren – and could help you!
“This scholarship supported me financially while completing my Diploma of Hospitality Management, and also helped me to gain more confidence. I definitely recommend anyone who feels they are financially struggling to apply for a scholarship, what have you got to lose!”
Applicants must be enrolled at TAFE NSW in the Hunter or Central Coast regions in one of the following courses:
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616)
- Certificate III in Events (SIT30516)
- Diploma of Hospitality Management (SIT50416)
- Diploma of Event Management (SIT50316)
To be eligible for a scholarship, students must:
- Be over the age of 18 years
- Demonstrate a commitment to studies and display potential for a career in the event management or hospitality industries
- Be an Australian citizen/resident
- Participate in an interview to determine suitability
Who will be on the selection committee?
Representatives of Crowne Plaza and TAFE NSW.
Will I need to attend an interview?
The selection committee will review all applications, and will invite the shortlisted finalists to attend an interview.
What if I can’t attend the interview in person?
If you are invited to interview and cannot attend in person, video conference and telephone conference facilities are available. It is your responsibility to make the arrangements with your local TAFE NSW to access these facilitates, if they are required.