Crowne Plaza Scholarship - Banner
Crowne Plaza Scholarship - Content
Crowne Plaza Scholarship - supporting your ambitions
The Crowne Plaza Scholarship was established by Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley, Crowne Plaza Terrigal and Hunter TAFE Foundation to award students currently undertaking either the Diploma of Events Management or the Diploma of Hospitality at TAFE NSW.
Two (2) Crowne Plaza Scholarships will be awarded each semester, at a value of $1,500 each.
A scholarship helped Lauren – and could help you!
“This scholarship supported me financially while completing my Diploma of Hospitality Management, and also helped me to gain more confidence. I definitely recommend anyone who feels they are financially struggling to apply for a scholarship, what have you got to lose!”
Applicants must be enrolled at TAFE NSW in the Hunter or Central Coast Region in a Diploma of Events Management or the Diploma of Hospitality.
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Must demonstrate commitment to Diploma studies and potential in the industry
- Must be an Australian Citizen/Resident
- Must participate in an interview to determine suitability
What type of study/ training or work placement can I undertake?
The scholarship encourages study/ training in Events Management or the completion of the Diploma of Hospitality.
Who will be on the selection committee?
Representatives of the Crowne Plaza and TAFE NSW.
Will I need to attend an interview?
The selection committee will review all applications, and will invite the short-listed finalists to attend an interview.
What if I can’t attend the interview in person
If you are invited to interview and cannot attend in person, video conference and telephone conference facilities are available. It is your responsibility to make the arrangements with your local TAFE NSW to access these facilitates, if required.
How do I make arrangements for my proposed study/training or work placement, if I don’t know if I will win?
- Make initial contact with your proposed study/training or work placement provider to establish the scheduled start and completion dates, plus the related costs of the proposed program. The proposed study/training or work placement needs to start within three months of the winner being announced.
- Include details of the proposed study/training or work placement in your application.